Saturday, August 4, 2012

Baby King is a GIRL!!

My little bun in the oven is a girl, just like I expected! :) Heard from a friend that theres's 60% chance Mom is right about the gender and I guess I fell into that majority.

She was so active during the sonogram... very much awake and kicking up a storm. In this picture her hands are above her head, her legs straight up, and kicking me like CRAZY. Brad and I were so amused watching her move around. She is already displaying a lot of spunk and a crazy amount of energy in the womb. I am sure we will have our hands (and feet) full once she's out and about. Can't believe how much she tickles us already. I definitely teared up watching her... and Daddy was not too proud to shed a few tears as well.

Here's her little face, looking very much like Daddy. I love her so much already. I can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms. I am truly blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment