Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 20 and Week 21... Half Way There!

This will probably be the last time I get to wear a bikini... Though I pray and wish that my body will bounce back after pregnancy, I highly doubt it will. I'm pretty sure stretch marks and abdominal flab will be right around the corner :(. I am awful at going to the gym, making any excuse not to go, even putting a freeze on my gym membership because I got pregnant. I have a feeling baby girl will be a big baby that will stretch my belly to no return.  Maybe I get a tummy tuck?... (note to self: start saving $$$ now!)
We had a great time at the beach! I love Topsail Island. I've been going there yearly since I've been with the hubby. It's one of his vacation spots and he practically grew up spending every summer there.  The puppies loved it as well. We stayed at a pet friendly ocean front beach house. I wonder how it will be next year with Baby King. It's hard to imagine traveling with 2 large dogs and a 8 month old... but I love these mutts and can't imagine being without them.

Another milestone... Over the hump and getting closer to meet my little girl. My hormones have been off the charts the past few days. Almost seems like I'm riding an emotional rollercoaster. Just wishing and praying my poor old husband will stick around for the ride ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment