Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Is Baby A Boy Or Girl???

I have extremely slacked with my baby bump pictures! From now on I promise to take weekly pictures.

Baby is definitely making his/her presence known now! Feeling lots of baby kicks, flips, somersaults, and whatever else baby can be doing. I LOVE my belly. Never knew how lovely it would be to feel my baby moving and belly growing. We will be going to the beach this weekend. Never thought I would be excited wearing a bikini with a big belly, for the first time in my life I won't have to be concious about sucking it in. Hehe...

Our third prenatal appointment is today, and our ultrasound should be sometime this week. I really hope they can squeeze me in before I leave for NC. This is a much anticipated appointment. Weeeeh!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! I'm actually due December 30th, and we find out August 7 if we're having a boy or girl! Congratulations and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right behind me :) My ultrasound is tomorrow. I hope baby doesn't get camera shy and hide. Congratulations and good luck to you too!

      Delete