Monday, June 4, 2012

Am I Pregnant?

This week has been a breeze. I read that the pregnancy hormones peak during week 10, so most pregnancy symptoms will start to subside. Besides the random disgusting smells that make me gag such as yucky trash and sealed lunch containers that are overdue for a good washing... I really don't feel pregnant. I cant tell if my stomach has gotten bigger from last week. My work scrubs are starting to get a bit snug and I haven't worn any jeans to gauge how tight they have gotten (frankly I'm a bit scared). My go-to clothes have been summer dresses and comfy elastic shorts. And I've only gained one pound but it seems like more because of my pot belly.
Food aversions? Hunks of meat... Such as steaks, pork chops, and whole pieces of chicken. Strange thing is ground meat doesn't bother me. Brad made this delicious fat juicy burger that I had no problem devouring.
Food cravings? Fruits, veggies and cheese. Most especially strawberries, watermelon, corn, cottage cheese, and caprese salad (drool). I balance all this healthy stuff with chocolate and gummy bears. :) I've also been downing fresh strawberry lemonade pitcher after pitcher.
So far this pregnancy stuff is not that bad. But let me not speak too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment